
Last Friday McKay was having his MRI done, so I knew he would be sedated most of the day. I used the opportunity to have some fun with Carson and
Brynnley. I have felt like I haven't seen them at all and I haven't been there as their mother. They have been shipped around so much, it's hard to keep track of where they are. They of course have held up great. But I miss them terribly and feel like I only see them for an hour a day

There is a gym by us that has a free time where you can just go and play with all the gymnastics equipment. The kids loved it! Carson's favorite of course was the huge foam pit that you can jump into.
Brynnley loved the trampoline and to follow Carson around and do whatever he was doing.

They had so much fun and it was very rewarding for me to just be able to watch my two beautiful children having fun and laughing. I love them so much, and I hope once this is all over we can go back to having the good times!
1 comment:
Simple times are the best times. Remembering those is so important, because most of our lives are made up of simple times. You are a good mother to ALL of your children and they ALL love you very much. So glad you had a fun day to spend.
Post a Comment