Brynnley,
My little Princess! I dreamed when I was younger of having my own little girl. I couldn't wait to play dress up, do your hair, and watch you dance.
You have such an amazing personality and are very independent. You like things your way. As this is a very trying attribute for me right now, I think it will only help you achieve all of your goals and dreams when you are older.
You love to play with your brother, and will do anything that he is doing as long as it is fun.
I can't believe how old you are and how much you have grown up. You have such a big vocabulary and love to learn lots of new words and anything new around you.
You love to try new things, as long as it is not too scary.
You love to snuggle. I will admit it is my favorite thing. Sometimes I don't want to put you in bed because I love when we have our snuggle time.
I love you so much and your big smile lights up my day!
I love you!
2 comments:
I love to picture "the Princesses" snuggling together at bedtime. You are right--her independence will really serve her well someday, as long as she is taught the right way which you are doing so well! She will be unafraid to "stand as a witness" and to "stand for truth and righteousness." How I love you both!
This grand child will offer some of the most changes in any of our grand children. Hope she will recognize us some upon our return? LOVE GRANDPA RANDALL
Post a Comment