Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday Kellster!
















We celebrated Kelli's (Kyle's mom) 50th birthday this last weekend. David did a fabulous job planning! I was pretty sad that I was not able to help more, but under the circumstances it was pretty understandable. We had a Broadway themed party, since Kelli loves to perform and see broadway shows. Heather did all the decorating and a bunch of the food. Kyle had these great shirts made for everyone. There also was a "playbill" questionare about Kelli for everyone to fill out.
Brynnley and I only stayed for an hour. We felt like there were too many people there for McKay to come to the party. So we found a CPR certified babysitter for him for an hour. But we had a lot of fun while we were there. After we left they also did individual "broadway" roasts for Kelli. I heard it was great!
It was a lot of fun and a great party. Everyone did such a good job planning it!
Kelli, Mom, best mother in law ever, and Grandma... we hope you have a FABULOUS 50th Birthday!

5 comments:

Court and Brade said...

LOVE the shirts!!! love kel!!! she is the BEST!! happy b day to her!

Michelle Kelly said...

What a fun party!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kelli! What a fun celebration! You certainly have a family who loves you very much!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Once again, the comment by Dad is really mine!

Unknown said...

Gosh I am even sounding better. Yes Happy 50, Mine seems a long time ago now. Gayle did a special party for me also and many thanks to her for that. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR VALERIE AND MCKAY WHILE WE ARE ON OUR MISSION. WE LOVE YOU AND DAVID AND APPRECIATE YOU HELP MORE THEN YOU CAN REALIZE AT THIS TIME IN KYLE AND VALERIE'S LIVES. ELDER AND SISTER RANDALL