Thursday, March 18, 2010

They say boys get hurt more...

They say boys get hurt more and cause more trips to the ER. But I'm not so sure I believe that. Maybe boys cause it more.
Poor Brynnley! Last week she was over at a friends house and fell out of a bunk bed. (Look at previous post for those pics). She had a little bruise and then a little black eye. Then 3 days later her and Carson were jumping from couch to couch. After I told them not to of course and Brynnley fell off the couch and hit the corner of our leather ottoman. Amazingly enough, she hit the exact same spot. It immediately swelled up and looked horrible. We called the doctor to make sure we didn't need to go in, we were concerned her cheek bone might be broken. She was fine though, and did not have a concussion. The next morning she woke up with her eye almost swollen shut. Then the bruising started.
So please don't call child services on me, I just have active kids!

4 comments:

Heather said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel TERRIBLE! Please do not hate me! Kyle came to the store and told me that it was black, i did not think that bad! I am sorry Val!

Gayle J. Randall said...

She still looks darling to me, just more "colorful!" Be careful, Miss Brynn!

Cami said...

I think it makes her look tough! Im sure there is more to come with that girl!

Unknown said...

It's a cute bruise however, hope it will go away quick. Hope she does not want to play "BYU" football.
Love Grandpa Randall