Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear Carson

Carson,
As I sit here at the hospital with your baby brother it makes me think a lot about when you were a baby. I remember the first time I held you in my arms. I have never felt such love in my life. I remember being so excited but so scared at the same time. I wanted to be the perfect Mom for you.
You make me so happy and I can't believe how fast you have grown up. You have such a fun loving attitude. Everything you do has to be fun and exciting.
You are in your first year of pre school and love to learn. Your dad and I love to hear about everything you have learned. Your teacher is Mrs. Jana and she told us you always make her laugh. She said you are extremely social and love to have lots of friends. (just like your daddy!)
I love to watch you with your little sister. Nothing makes me happier than when you come running in at night to give her a good night hug and kiss. You always tell her to have good dreams.
I love you so much. I know I expect a lot from you because you are the oldest. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for always loving me and making me laugh.
I love you!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Valerie:
You are the "perfect Mom for [him}." Heavenly Father has sent the children to you that he knows you can love and train. How we love our Carson! He is so much like Kyle in many good ways, but he is developing many of your wonderful characteristics, too. He is a good big brother and you have always been (and continue to be) a good big sister.

Unknown said...

We look forward to getting closer to our grandson in a little over three and half months. We see lots of good changes. LOVE GRANDPA RANDALL