
So since we were able to take the feeding tube out last week we took the opportunity that night to take all of the stuff off of McKay's face. We had actually NEVER seen his face with out some sort of tube taped too him. Isn't his little face so adorable with out stuff all over it! I so wish we could keep everything off of him, but I know he needs it! But it was fun to see him with out for a few minutes, to get a glimpse of his
snugly little face. I think he looks A LOT like
Brynnley, I also think he looks a little like me as a baby.
6 comments:
so cute!
He's adorable!!! What a precious baby! Love all the new posts!!
look at that mug!! ahhh is truly is adorable. and he has the most GORGEOUS eyes and cute button nose. i love him.
what a cutie!!
Welcome to the world, McKay! You are a most handsome young man!
He looks very handsome, I think I said before that it looks like some red hair on his head. Great he is doing well with out the feeding tube. YOUR A GOOD MOTHER VALERIE AND A GOOD FATHER KYLE.
Post a Comment