Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The boob tube


I have officially seen or heard the Princess and the Frog movie so many times in the last two weeks I have lost count. It has turned into our "nursing" movie. I put it on when I need to nurse McKay. I know you are probably thinking, "oh it's on a lot then." Yes would be the answer. Don't judge me. I have to find something to keep Brynnley distracted, she tends to make a mess faster than you can blink your eye. Or get into something she shouldn't. So its usually my only way to keep her in one area for long enough.
I remember when Brynnley was a baby I had to do the same thing with Carson. His choice of movie was this...
I watched that movie so many times I practically have it all memorized! But he survived with all that movie watching and is just fine. So I have hope that someday we will not be so tied to our movies. But for now, I go to sleep singing at least one of the "Princess and the Frog" songs every single night.

5 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

That would be really annoying to watch a movie that many times. I guess the good thing is, it won't last forever.

Unknown said...

Ah, what memories, what memories! This is a cute post because it's such an ordinary thing in life, but it will be fun to remember someday.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Again . . . Dad's comment is mine. Why did it take me so long to realize that I was in the wrong profile!

Unknown said...

REALLY, the Princes and the Frog sound good to me. The real DAD

Lisa Riddle said...

I plan to do the same thing, so if you are a bad mom then so am I.