
Look at McKay walking! Yeah! Our Physical Therapist and some of his doctor's really wanted him to have a walker. He still is a long ways away from walking (there is still a chance he may not walk at all). So everyone
agreed a walker would be great for him and his muscles. It also helps with his hip
dysplasia, anything that has him standing upright helps with that. Both Kyle and I agree it is a little
different seeing him in there. But as soon as you see how excited he is and how well he is moving his feet it just melts your heart. He doesn't love to be in there for more than a few minutes. But he just has a huge grin on and just laughs as he tries to get over to you. The hope is that slowly they can start taking off more assistance from the walker so he is doing more of the work. It is so much fun to actually see him walking, i got a little teary eyed the first time I saw him walking toward me. It just means so much more.
5 comments:
AWESOME!!!
Such a cute little guy!! He is making so much progress in such little time, I'm so impressed.
So cute!!
I will never forget how he laughed out loud the whole time he was walking in it the evening of the day you got it! I know he was saying, "Finally, I can move around and experience life more like everyone else!" We pray for him every day! We are so proud of you, McKay!
That is great progress! Oh he is so adorable! I love that smile!
Post a Comment