Monday, August 22, 2011

One lucky lady

Our 8 year anniversary was at the end of July (I switched memory cards in my camera and realized this week I never got this pic off of the other memory card...) Our actual anniversary was a pretty low key day. But we decided we would go out the Saturday after our anniversary to Salt Lake Parade of Homes. I have to admit, I am a lucky girl, just about any way you look at it. I have the most amazing husband ever, I mean ever. But I am truly lucky to have found a man who wants to go look at houses with me all day and comments on the Interior design of a home. Our good friends the Hansen's' tagged along with us and it was fun to see all of our individual tastes. There were some amazing houses. I found my absolute dream house, a little off our price range though. It was such a fun day. It was so refreshing looking at some beautiful homes and getting inspired to do something new with ours. This picture is in front of the "UP" house. It was so fun to see and I loved the decor. If I could import the kitchen out of there and put it in mine I would in a second. So fun and classy.
Thanks babe for an awesome day, I'm glad I got to spend the WHOLE day with you kid free and with lots of grown up time! Happy 8 year Anniversary.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

You truly are a "lucky lady" and Kyle is a "lucky man" too! Together you make a very cute couple! I love the picture! I wish I'd made the effort to go see the "Up" house!