We were so excite we were able to go all together as a family for our last family fun summer activity.
The kids loved it.
To say Carson loved the super hero exhibit was an understatement. Brynn loved all of the big fish and the penguins. Kyle loved petting the sting rays, poor guy married a wimp and I won't touch one!
McKay LOVED the aquarium. I don't know if it was because it is nice and calm, or if it was because most of the fish were big enough and up close he could see. I am so excited to take him to Sea World. He loves Elmo and I think he will love all of the fun animals.
It was a lot of fun and I am glad we went. We actually have a membership for me and the kids so I am hoping to squeeze it in a lot before we have to hibernate this year!
2 comments:
Look at that little McKay standing up at the glass! It sounds like it was a very fun family activity! I love to go see fish at aquariums. It is one of my favorite things to do at Sea World. It relaxes me, I think! McKay and I think alike!
We went to the same aquarium as a family for Labor Day. Really fun time.
Post a Comment