
Carson had his kindergarten assesment last week and it was at 8:00 in the morning. They requested that just a parent and the student came and to leave other siblings home. Kelli was nice enough to watch the other two kiddos for me. I asked her if it would okay if Carson and I went to breakfast after. I struggle to find one on one time with my kids (McKay gets the most, but it is not fun by any means becasue we are at the Doctor's) So after Carson's assessment that went very well we went to Kneaders for Breakfast. We haven't been there in a while and Carson loves their pancakes. It was a little weird to actually order something and have to pay for my food *gasp*. Carson wanted to sit outside and eat. So we sat and ate and talked. He was so chatty and I loved having a good conversation with him. It was a wonderful morning and I am so happy I could have the time with him. He is getting so old and it it tearing at my heart... more on that later.
1 comment:
Look at those smile! They are almost identical! Look at those eyes! They ARE identical! What a wonderful picture! He's turning into such a wonderful little man! So good that you could spend the morning with him!
Post a Comment