Our really good friends the
Fenton's invited us to an awesome slip 'n slide party. It was just at a local park that had a huge hill. The lady above the hill rents her hose and billboard signs out to people who want to use it. I have to say it was easily probably the most fun we have had all summer as a family.


It was so much fun and we found about every combination and way to go down. Big kids and little kids loved it!
Brynnley preferred to go with someone else, but we did push her down by
herself a couple of times and she would go down on her belly and had a huge smile on her face.


McKay was a little harder to figure out. He would get really excited and kick his legs at the bottom of the hill, but as soon as we got to the top he started to cry. We were never able to figure out if he liked it or not.

I think my favorite was the triple couple race we had. Kyle and I won once and came in second the other time.

Carson was fearless and started to run up the hill the second we got there. I think he won the prize for most times to go down. As soon as he reached the bottom he was running back up to the top to go down.

It was such a fun day and the kids had a blast. It was so fun to do something as a family all together that was so much fun. A huge thanks to the
Fenton's for inviting us! I hope we get to do it again next year
because Carson is already asking when we get to go again...
2 comments:
That seriously looks like soooo much fun! I want to get my swimming suit on and go for it! I want to come next time! ;)
That looks like amazing fun! What great family memories you made!
Post a Comment