Saturday, August 27, 2011

W-Water Ballon Fight

We are nearing the end of the summer, and we are so close on our summer fun list! I know, I am sure you are amazed as I am that we actually will complete it! Yeah! One of our last things to do was have a water balloon fight. I knew this would be much more fun with other people. So we invited our friends the Fountaines to join in with us. We actually all went to back to school night together to meet the boys teacher (Yeah, Cohen and Carson got the same teacher. Well I should say after some finagling from Kyle they got them same teacher) Then we came back and had some pizza and headed out for a water balloon fight.
I spent over an hour filling the water balloons earlier that day. We had about 4 buckets, honestly the hardest part was filling them up with out the kids trying to pop them as soon as I put them in the bucket! We had a blast and of course the kids loved it!

I love in the pic above the one of Brynn throwing a balloon at Kyle, you can actually see the balloon getting ready to pop. I love the pic below, Kyle was having just as much fun as the kids!It was a fun night, and even though the water balloon fight only lasted about 15 minutes, the kids faces were well worth it all!


2 comments:

Cami said...

That was really so much fun!! Thanks again for inviting us.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Ah, what memories, what memories. It's all about the memories. You're making some wonderful ones!