Friday, December 27, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

 Last year we went to the most amazing breakfast with Santa, so I started calling about getting reservations to the same one in October! Because of Disneyland we were a little limited to the times that we could go. We ended up going on the 23rd, which was great because it was close to Christmas and the Smith's were able to go with us. However it also fell on the same day as Kyle's surgery. He assured us he was all find to go, but it was really rough for him. I really appreciate him putting on a brave face and coming to go with the family.
Because I had made reservations so early we were lucky enough to have the first spot, so our family got to go in to see Santa first. The kids were so excited to see him and they told him what they wanted for Christmas. A I pod for Carson and an American girl doll for Brynnley.
 We love going to this breakfast with Santa because they have so many fun activities. Buddy the elf, face painting, coloring pages, and cookie decorating! The kids loved it all!
 Carson and Brynn were so excited they were able to go with Sadie and Tyler and Grandma and Grandpa too! McKay was having a little bit of an off night and had a little bit of a hard time.
I was SHOCKED this picture turned out so well! But I love that we got all of the Ford Grand kids in and looking (almost, just missed one with Tanner!)
It was such a fun night and the kids loved seeing Santa and being their with the Ford family.

No comments: