Saturday, December 14, 2013
College roomies at Disneyland
One of my best college roommates lives in California very close to Disneyland and has season passes. So I told her when we were coming and asked if she wanted to come meet us at the park. The Ford's were nice enough to watch McKay for us while he was napping so we could all have some time together. Brynnley was so happy to have a few more girls to hang out with too. It was so much fun to see Lori and to catch up, she will always be someone that no matter how much time passes we can go right back to where we left off. Carson and her oldest, Savannah of course were best friends. Secretly I hope there is a budding romance there! It was so fun to see her and catch up with her about our busy lives, I am so glad we were able to get together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment