Saturday, December 28, 2013

December random's

 When the kids are older and they think about the memories of when they were younger I hope they remember nights like tonight. Cramming 10 people in our car, driving through the Thanksgiving point holiday lights, windows down in the 8 degree weather with our friends the Founy's.
 I am going to miss this neighborhood! six little girls all Brynn's age over for playgroup. I know change will be good and amazing but it is going to be hard too!
 Trying not to get emotional, last night at Grandma and Grandpa's house tonight. Came back from taking McKay to school to find Carson and Brynn in Grandma's bed all snuggled up together. We are so grateful to Kyle's parents for opening their hearts and doors for us the last two years. Time to move on! We are so excited for a new adventure!
 Amongst all of the craziness we having going on I am so happy to be out on a Christmas date with Kyle. Kurt Bestor Christmas concert with special guest Ryan Innes, Kyle's fav.
 Christmas Sunday! My favorite Sunday of the whole year! All of the boys had cute Ohio state chevron matching ties! We went to the Highland ward to go to church with Kyle's parents and be among friends. We did a few pics before church and they actually turned out AMAZING!




No comments: