Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve


We headed over to the Ford's on the afternoon of Christmas Eve as soon as McKay woke up from his nap. It took us a couple of trips to get everything and everyone over to the house (Presents, kids, stuff to stay over night, and Harrison). When we got there we had cookies for the kids to decorate, one of my favorite traditions! The kids ran around and played after we finished cookies.
We had a super yummy dinner full of appetizer's. Kelli started the tradition last year and we all loved it so much I think it might stick around for a while.
 We all got our costumes on and reenacted the story of the birth of the savior as David narrated it for us. The kids always love getting all dressed up in the fun costumes that the Ford's have.  We also opened our Christmas book from the Ford's and read that all together. We then opened our Christmas PJ's. I found a killer deal on the P's from Children's place and got (almost) everyone matching. I think they all looked so adorable. Carson also spent a good portion of his night on the I Pad tracking Santa. I found a Santa tracker on there and he was obsessed with it the second I found it. He would look every few minutes to see where Santa was at.
Wasn't the best picture ever but it was the best we got! What do expect with that many crazy excited kids all together!

No comments: