Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fit for a Princess

 One of the girls favorite things to do at  Disneyland is to go to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. Brynnley still watches the videos that I took from the last time we went to the Boutique at Disneyland. Every once in a while I can also hear here in her room saying " Bibbity Bobbity Boo, this day is all about you." Just like the fairy godmothers say at the boutique.
So the girls were so excited when it was finally the day of their Princess makeover. They both went in their Halloween costumes, Brynnley as Snow White and Sadie as Pocahontas.
Brynnley loved every minute of the papering from her fairy godmother. I love watching her transformation and her smile when she is all done.


This year we also decided to try the Princess lunch. We took just the girls to this and they loved it! It was a really fancy lunch at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure. They were able to meet most of the Princess's and talk with them each for a minute.
It was a lot of fun to do both things in one day and I think the girls felt so special and royal!

No comments: