I have said it before, I LOVE parades! So when we go to Disney and we have a selection of a bunch of parades I love to hit them all! They are not Kyle's favorite thing, but he is always good about going with all of us. We watched a few small parades and also watched the two big parades. There was a Pixar parade in California adventure that was a lot of fun.
But I think everyone's favorite parade was the Christmas parade at Disneyland. We had to save seat for about two hours to get good seats and actually have a spot to sit down. People were really angry that we saved that big a spot and that we actually wanted every inch that we have saved with stroller's, sweatshirts and bags. But the parade was well worth it and did not disappoint. For me it doesn't get much better than a Disney Christmas parade, perfection!



No comments:
Post a Comment