Saturday, December 14, 2013

McKay at Disneyland

The one I was more worried for was McKay, I really didn't know how he would do at Disney. We were very relieved when he did much better than we expected. The trip was so much easier with him because of a few necessities.
-Staying at the Grand California. It was so easy to go back to the hotel to give him a nap and some time away from all of the stimulation.
-The DAS pass and stroller as wheelchair pass. We didn't use his pass a ton, but the stroller as a wheelchair pass was so helpful. I was able to keep him in the stroller and wheel him onto each ride.
-The I pad and headphones, he had the I Pad everywhere we went. The only time he didn't have it was when he was on a ride.
-An endless supply of snacks and drinks. I am pretty sure he gained weight on this trip because he was constantly eating and drinking. But it helped calm his nerves quite a bit.
I was so happy that he seemed to have a good time and very happy when we actually found a few rides that he LOVED!

No comments: