Friday, December 20, 2013

Zoo lights 2013

We were able to fit in our yearly tradition of bundling up and heading out in the freezing cold to go to the Zoo lights at Hogle Zoo. It is one of every one's favorite traditions. I love looking at all of the beautiful lights and I love watching the kids run around with cousins looking at each light display. It is one of Carson's favorite things and I can always count on some good pictures because he loves to get pictures at the zoo lights.
It was a really chilly night but luckily we all stayed decently warm with all of our snow clothes on and some yummy hot chocolate!
No zoo trip would be complete without a ride on the carousel. It is McKay's favorite thing to do at the zoo so we always ride it at least a couple of times.
It was a great night and the lights were beautiful!

No comments: