We went over to my sisters house on the 4th for a 4th of July dutch over brunch and it was delicous. Carson had a blast playing at their house too. I think his favorite thing was to play duck, duck, goose on the trampoline (see video below) We had a bbq at our house later that night with lots of family and friends. It was great food, thanks to the grill master Kyle, and great company! We also did some fireworks at our house and it was a lot of fun. All the guys were out in the road lighting fireworks, I think trying to show us all how macho they were. Carson was not so sure about them at first, but he liked all the colors. Not so much a fan of the loud ones. We also went over to the fireworks at Thanksgiving point, we were a little dissapointed though, and it was a very much of a let down finale. But it was a great day and we had so much fun. We were even more excited to be able to spend it with family and friends, and even Kyle!!!
These were my two favorite pictures of the day!
Here are pics from the day, or two days I should say. There were too many to narrow down! (I made the slide show like this in honor of my favorite summer/4th movie, the sandlot!)



3 comments:
I love all your fun pictures. It was a great time. Thanks for having us over for the BBQ.
Another great party at the Fords. Thanks so much for inviting us. Great pic of James jumping over the fireworks!!
I love the pic of CHUBBS and MOMMY from your slideshow.. You look cute girl! Brynnley is gettin big! Is she starting to sit up yet? I will be back in just over a month... so then I can come down and see those cute kiddos of yours. How is Heather feeling? You should tell her I think she needs a blog... Now I know how you all felt before I had one! ha ha
Post a Comment