I got this from a family members blog and thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments
13 comments:
I remember when I read on the Relief Society bulletin that you were a Gilmore Girl fan. I had ato find you and talk about your thought about what had happened that week.
Hey! I just found your blog! So cute. Here's my memory of you: You were the cutest little pregnant momma ever. LOL! How's that for a memory?
I remember when we used to have races to the end of our beds inside our sheets. We were little back then and we thought it was so far. That was a lot of fun at the time but now that I think about it, we must have been really bored :)
Michelle
I remember I would always get excited when you and michelle would come over! You guys would either give us some of your old clothes (which were so cool, but hardley ever fit because you were so skinny!) or paint our nails! Good Times!
I remember playing that game in our front room where I would try to get the couch and you would always try to stop me and it took my like 5 years to finally get to the couch I always hated that I couldn't get past you when you were a girl and I was a guy. I finally succeeded though.
I have 2 fave memories: 1) I remember when we would stay up til all hours of the night chatting... and we did that the whole time we lived together ! I was in heaven... I found a friend that could chat so well with me and I loved it :) 2) I remember going to the hospital when Carson was not even one day old and visiting you guys! You even looked good... and it was so fun and touching to see you guys as parents. loved it. this is a fun post!
Valerie, I have had the hardest time coming up with memories for you and Michelle because there are so many to choose from. I remember reading your papers in high school, your Donny Osmond crush and scrapbooking with you in high school when we really didn't know what we were doing! I've had fun making more memories with the kids.
I remember driving by certain "peoples" houses 5 times a day and laughing the whole time we did it and the time you drove over the parking barrier at the mall and your car almost got stuck!!! I am laughing so hard just thinking about that! Good Times!!!
Ha Ha! i love this. I remember you being obsessed with star wars and you gave all of us friends star wars names. That is so DANG funny!
I remember all the football games and our matching hoodies..(i still have it somewhere!). Oh the good ol days!
Yes, I do remember being obsessed with Lehi Football. But even better, I remember in the 2nd grade when Ericson Smith had a HUGE crush on you and wanted to marry you! And going to see you dance in the Nutcracker in elementry school. I'll always have fun fond memories of you!!
How can we forget all the football games, the fun rides in the buick and the stealing of road construction signs! We had way too much fun!
oh my gosh, I totally forgot about when we put those film cannisters in layne's apartment. RANDOM! Why in the world did we do that??? so funny. oh layne... and oh pace.. remember when I kissed him and he played me? ha ha ha and the infamous pointing at me and gesturing me to come over! ha ha k so remember when I had the CT scan cause of my eyes... well get this, my sister mandi has the same thing happen with her eyes every once in a while like me! The one pupil dilates and stays that way and we get crazy headaches. It is really random and she went to the Moran eye Center at the U.. and the Dr.'s there said there is no genetic disposition and it is a rare condition anyway and since we are sisters we could be in the guiness book! ha ha sorry that was long, but funny huh. oh ya and you know what? Every time I hear HEY SHORTY It'S YOUR BIRTHDAY... I think of Kyle. He loved that song, and him and Megan introduced that song to me!
Post a Comment