He was having a hard time figuring out how to hold the club, but still had fun. He finally about half way through resorted to just throwing his ball.
I am pretty sure I brought up the rear for score. The competivite Fords were doing a little cheating so I'm not sure who really won...
We had a lot of fun, Thanks again Ford for the fun night!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. We haven't gone mini golfing in years. I bet the boys would really enjoy it. They are begging to go to Liberty land and will see if we want to spend the small fortune to go. I'm glad Carson had fun (looks like Kyle did too!)
Really Val - The Ford's competitive? I am shocked that you would say that! And I do not think that I saw any cheating going on. Remember our adopted saying form Jenna, "If your not cheatin', you're not competin'."
Post a Comment