Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dinosaur Museum




My sister called this week and wanted us to go to the Dinosaur Museum with her. We have a pass and Carson LOVES going there so we decided to go. Carson had so much fun with his cousin Enoch, they ran around and played in the sand and had a blast.
It was super busy because they were having a birthday party for the museum, but it still was enjoyable.
I mean who doesn't love looking at dinosaur bones and playing in a huge pile of sand!

2 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

what are Enoch and Carson pointing at in the picture above? they are so cute together! I love that they play together.

T Fowler said...

We had a great time. Notice that I cropped that picture on my blog of Carson and Enoch together; we are trying our hardest to break Enoch's little habit!