
Kyle got me the most beautiful flowers for our Anniversary. As usual he went way above and beyond, but I think they are beautiful. They are almost as big as the flowers he gave me when he proposed. There were over 100 roses then...

We went to a restaurant called
Flemmings up at Gateway for our Anniversary dinner. It was delicious!!! We had the yummiest meal, my favorite part was the steak (cooked to perfection) and the dessert. See pics below.

So I am not sure why but I have never had Creme
Brulee up until about a six months ago. Why I waited that long to have it is beyond me
because it is literally like a piece of heaven in your mouth! So I was so excited to have some Creme
Brulee!


Kyle eating some of our sampler dessert plate! It was so good! We had a great time and it was great to just be together. We didn't do any gifts
because we have planned a trip to San Fransisco in September for our Anniversary!
Thanks for the great night though babe!
2 comments:
How fun! You guys have an awesome time of year for an anniversary. We got married in December and it is SO hard to plan out a time to celebrate! Maybe we'll change it to June. :) Those are beautiful flowers and Flemmings? GREAT steak! BTW - I actually have a Creme Brulee maker kit thing. I've never used it. Maybe I'll have to pull it out and make some to share with the neighbors. :)
I am so jealous. The dinner sounds fabulous. I will have to try Creme brulee. Those flowers are gorgeous! Good job Kyle for taking care of Val and keeping her happy.
Post a Comment