Brynnley has been eyeing our food for a little while now so we decided it was time to start her on solids. I thought with Carson he would love the rice ceral becasue he seemed so ancy for it, I thought the same thing with Brynnley. No such luck with either. She was not really a fan.
But I think she will come to like it with time!! She did have some great faces though!
Carson was so excited about it to. He was so excited to get the high chair out and he asked if he could help feed Brynnley!
4 comments:
What cute pics! How sweet that Carson wanted to get the highchair out. That pic of the two of them is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Looks like she is totally into it! Love the anniversary post too...those flowers are insane...oh and flemings, does it come much better then that...I don't think so! Congrats on five great years!!
Your kids and their beautiful blue eyes. She is too cute. Carson is such a good big brother. Did he try the cereal?
just like cumall over her face just wish it was mine
Post a Comment