Monday, July 7, 2008

No that is not rice cereal...

So I'm sure Kyle will ask me why I put these nasty pictures on the blog. But the reason why, is because I know someday (I hope) that I will have forgotten how much my child spit up! And I will need some way to remember it.
Brynnley is a major spitter upper, and it gets really disgusting sometimes. Luckily she doesn't care at all, as you can see she is content just sitting it and licking it off her hands! Disgusting I know.
To make matters worse she has now developed a really bad heat rash all over her neck. One because she is so chubby and two because she spits up so much. So in order to keep it under control I have to change her every time she spits up. My laundry had tripled for her.
Someday I have hope that it will end and that I will forget how much she spit up and that is all over my house...

3 comments:

Quinn said...

I promise it will stop I had 2 kids who did that one did not stop till he was 1 years old, but the other one did stop at like 10 months. GOOD LUCK!!

T Fowler said...

I'm so sorry! That is not fun, especially the rash. Poor Brynnley (and Mom); hope it clears up soon.

Kent and Heidi said...

I feel for you. Lily doesn't spit up but she is a major tooter. Seriously! She can put Kent and Luke to shame. Most of the time it is just funny, but when you are in public, people always assumes it comes from me (they are very loud and long and you'd never imagine it could come from someone as small as her). So needless to say I get a lot of stange looks and feel like a fool trying to explain! I hope Lily will grow out of it, I know Brynnley will!