*Disclaimer, I had all of these pictures pulled out from the last 5 years. We got a new computer this week and the software to scan is not on yet. I know if I take the time to put it on, then Brynnley will wake up. So I'll have to do with recent pictures, sorry. Also a disclaimer this could be a long post, sorry I love my man!!
So Kyle and I have been married for 5 years today! I'm sure to some of you that may not seem like that long, but I think it is still awesome! Kyle has made me happier than I could have ever imagined. When we got engaged I think everyone told me that he was not the person they had pictured me to marry. But for me, he was exactly perfect and what I wanted in a husband. He is so giving to everyone. He is always surrounded by friends and his friends are very important to him. He comes from an amazing family and his family is such a priority for him. He is such a hard worker. No matter what he is doing he will put his full effort into it. He has had some crazy and not so fun jobs, but he always has stuck through them (mostly because we needed the money!)
He is an AMAZING father! He has always wanted kids, he started talking about our kids before we were even married. He loves his children and they love him. Carson's face lites up as soon as he walks into the door and he jumps in his arms. Carson also asks every morning where daddy is. Brynnley has been a Daddy's girl from the beginning. Kyle had a way of always getting her to calm down the second he held her, it usually is in the oddest position too.
I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!!
6 comments:
Wow! 5 years. It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but you guys have been blessed abundantly. See you at the reunion on Sunday!
Happy Anniversery! Have fun tonight! I can't wait to see what he has planned for you! Have Fun!
oh my gosh! it's been 5 years already? wow. I remember your wedding day. The reception was so beautiful. I remember there was a harp player there. Good memories. Well...Happy Anniversery! See you sunday.
Hi, Val! Cute little family you have! and you're as cute as ever. tell michelle hi for me!
Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post! I hope you had a great anniversary!
awww.... you are precious! We love you two! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment