Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A tough guy


So we did have a great time mini golfing the other day, although before we got started we had a small accident. We had some dinner at the golf course before we were playing and Carson was playing on this little cement wall right behind where we were sitting. Well being the boy that he is, he some how fell and hit his lip and mouth really bad.
It swelled up to huge proportions (the picture doesn't even come close to doing justice!) and he split his lip and his gums just above his front teeth.
As usual Kyle was there to keep everyone calm and got Carson calmed down pretty fast. He even got back over to the family and proceeds to yell "I'm okay guys, my lips okay!"
The next morning it was more swollen and bloody. Luckily the swelling has gone down. It is just really bruised and bloody.
But luckily he is a big boy and he hasn't complained about it at all!

6 comments:

Court and Brade said...

Carson's hair looks way cute in this pic by the way.. I like it :) What a little hottie! Ok, and I seriously would go to WIPE OUT if Kyle was on the show--- I really would. So if he can get on... let us know:) Tell him I am rooting for him, I really think he should go on! I would love to see him cross the big balls... or better yet... see him after he goes on the spinner! haha I would get too dizzy! Tell him we are in full support! I am not joking.

DigandStacee said...

Holy Cow I haven't seen or heard from you in forever, You have the cutest kids!! I about died when I was that you are linked to possibly one of the best bakery's ever!! I go to Kneaders 2-3 times a week! Tell your family to keep up the awesome work.

Great Dane said...

He'll recover quickly, and Kyle keeping the peace and staying calm is something my dad would do as well. Hopefully Carson will want to go mini golfing again in the future.

Cami said...

Those pics don't really give that lip justice. It looks a lot better though then the morning after. Poor little dude!!

Kaye said...

I hope Carson's lip feels better soon. Brent had a similar thing happen when he was that age, fell off the monkey bars. A kid's life is not always an easy life.

Vanessa said...

Wow, what a tough kid! I would be a mess...I was a cry baby when I was a kid! He's so cute!