Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To Grandmothers and Jacobs house we go...

This last weekend I sent Kyle to Arizona to get away for a little while and visit his best friend Jacob and our family friends the Dipadovas. We had a great time when we were in San Diego but it was not relaxing in the least because we were constantly on the go. So I sent him away so he could relax and get away. He had a great time visiting and staying up late and talking. We don't really stay up late because we are so exhausted from the day! I think he a had a great time though, and I greatly missed him.

Since he was gone I decided to pack up the kids and head down to Fairview to visit my parents. Carson loves it down there because there is so much to do. We played outside all evening and all of Saturday morning. We tried to go swimming but they wouldn't let him in, even with a swim diaper! I was not happy. Anyways they had a little kiddie pool for him and he actually had fun just in that. It was a lot of fun. I had fun just being with the kids and then watching a chick flick movie that night. My mom even made cookies for me, it was fabulous!


Nothing beats a cookie at Grandma's house

King of the hill

Swinging on the bar, he loved to jump to it.

Brynnley in the swing.


We spent Sunday with the Fords, they invited me to go to their ward and I was not about to pass up help with the kids for church. So we went to their ward and then had lunch. That evening we went up to the canyon and had a picnic dinner for Heather's birthday. Carson loved throwing rocks in the river. He took anyone that would go with him to go throw rocks.



It was a lot of fun, but I really missed Kyle!
Thanks though to the parents and in-laws though for the help, it made it a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lyns said...

How fun! You got some awesome pictures. There's something about grandparents. Ava could spend all of her time with them. They're so much fun! I didn't know your parents lived down there! We have a cabin up Fairview!

Holly said...

Thanks for making Kyle come see us. It was great to see him ... I only wish it was the whole family. Kylee got her present the other night and loved all of it. The shirts and bows are so adorable ...Thank you so much. You are fabulous. Cant wait til you get your get away and we can hang out.

Quinn said...

Kyle,

I am glad you had a great weekend with "Your Best Friend"...

I guess Jazz partners doesn't mean as much as I thought!

QB